IntelliJ IDEA Cheat Sheet
Cheat sheet and links for IntelliJ IDEA.
- F3 adds an anonymous bookmark at the current line, and will remove any existing bookmark.
- Opt+F3 opens mnemonic bookmark input, which allows you to create a bookmark associated with a letter or number (A-Z, 0-9).
- Cmd+F3 will display all bookmarks in a project.
- If you don't track your .idea directory in git, your bookmarks exist across branches. This may lead to unexpected behavior.
- You can reorder bookmarks in this window, too.
- See also: Managing Bookmarks
Open Files and Settings
- Shift+Cmd+O Go to File.
- Cmd+O open file containing named class.
- Shift Shift opens the Search Everywhere dialog.
- Cmd+Shift+A search IDE actions and options.
- Opt+Cmd+Return open Surround Selection dialog.
- Ctrl+Opt+I Auto-Indent Lines.
Available Wiki Topics
The operator of this site makes no claims, promises, or guarantees of the accuracy, completeness, originality, uniqueness, or even general adequacy of the contents herein and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in the contents of this website.